Wednesday, August 1, 2012

许留山 + Sushi Zanmai ❤

A short update to make my blog not dead... Here's the post that I should blog about last week... Unfortunately, time forbid me to do so ! =( Anyway, babyboy and I went to Pavilion & Fahrenheit88 last week, Wednesday... Just to try 许留山 which is located at Pavilion.. I saw everyone share it on Instagram.. So, babyboy and I decided to give it a try !

Look at the pictures ~ ^^


The Menu

The view

#01 First order
 Mango Romance 芒果之恋 RM12.90

Mango Flavoured Mochi

#02 Second order 
Fresh Fruitties Sweetie Ball with Double Juices 鲜果鸳鸯捞丸子 RM14.90

The juices ( Mango + Watermelon) 

Mixed Fruits 

Comments : 
This is my first time and the last time visit this dessert shop >.<
Small portion and with so-so taste of the dessert 
Sorry to say < It is just normal fruit platter >

 Before headed back home, we decided to have our lunch + dinner at Sushi Zanmai... We ordered Salmon Don for me and Chicken Karage Don for babyboy... Regretted to order Salmon Don, I rather eat nigiri sushi or my all-time-fav Salmon Temaki... Coz the Salmon Don do not have any sauces to eat with... So hard to swallow those 'dry' rice ! =.='''
#03 Chicken Karage Don

#04 Salmon Don

#05 Ika sushi ( My all-time-fav too ) 

Sneak peak for the next post Redand Island : 

Stay tune ya, sweetie !! 

1 comment :

  1. i love the fruits.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete