Sunday, August 19, 2012

180812 - Sinful Food Post ❤

Smile to end your Sunday and stay happy with the Raya holiday...One semester is going to end and fianl exam is on my week 15... Yet I've done nothing! Gonna start now before everything turns into a <Bad Sign> for me! So, I need to clear all the pending post and imma combine all the food pics in one post.. Bear with me coz I don't wish to be like that too... No choice! Lack of time for me to prepare for my final~ >.<''' 

 Lunch at Bee Won Korean Restaurant, KL Festival City Mall *4 Aug 2012 :
 Soon Du Bu set for me 

 The side dish which is refillable :)
All-Time-Fav : Kimchi

Outing with BabyBoy & Sam @ Ben's, Pavilion *8 Aug 2012 :
 I ordered hot chocolate as my dinner :)
 BabyBoy's Musroom burger 

Sushi Zanmai with BabyBoy at Fahrenheit88 *11 Aug 2012 :
 BabyBoy's Kimuchi soup - Mini steamboat 
 Oysters for BabyBoy - come together with the Kimuchi soup 
 Seafood Treasure for me 
My favourite nigiri sushi - Ika Sushi 

Sweetness killing our teeth at Face to Face,Setapak *13 Aug 2012 :

❤ Stay tune 

No comments :

Post a Comment