Saturday, August 25, 2012

Antipodean Cafe ❤

*Ahem Ahem* Anyone out there? (: Yeap!! Food post again. I wished to blog about travelling post or shopping haul post. But, I can't ! For me, food comes first than shopping this month. What I can only do in this month is just spending money on foods! That's why most of my posts this month are about foods ^^ hehehe.

Yesterday, babyboy and I decided to try Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar. I had read quite a number of blog post regarding this breakfast/brunch place. They keep raving about how yummy is it! The best part of this cafe is they serve breakfast all day long. So, I have no worries if I woke up late. I reached there around 2pm. A lot of people in that cafe. Luckily we still managed to get a table for 2 pax. ^^ 



The speciality of this cafe is they have no booklet of menu. Their menu is written on the wall/chalk board. Pretty cool,huh? Looks kinda weird!

 Babyboy ordered All Day Breakfast
Bacon + Scramble Eggs + Baked beans + Toast

 As for me, I ordered Big Breakfast
Beef sausage + Mushrooms + Hashbrown + Toast + Scramble eggs
I gave that toast and hashbrown to babyboy coz I hate potatoes and I don't eat toast... 
 It's real big breakfast (:
 Falling in love with their button mushrooms...
TASTE DAMN GOOD!! 
Gonna try to cook this one day if I'm free. lol.
 Fresh orange juice for me
and
Soda lime for babyboy
Random pic taken on that day :
Me playing with the beef sausage and act it as my moustache!

Outfit :
Simple & Casual Tees from Nichii
Bracelet from online 

No comments :

Post a Comment