Friday, August 17, 2012

120812 Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant ❤

#TGIF Yeah ! It's Friday..I've been through this few weeks with a stressful lifestyle till I felt like there's no tomorrow for me ! I feel like dying and pretty thanks to those lecturers who 'tortured' us for these 14 weeks! God bless me that I'm still managed to blog a little while before I can 'finally' go back to my hometown.. FYI : I didn't go back to my hometown since last Father's Day !!!! Anyway, after the escapade to Redang Island, my only entertainment is just EATING ^^ 

Okay..Gonna stop with all these craps and start with my lovely last Sunday date with Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant @ Ampang

I've been reading other blogger's post regarding this Korean Restaurant.. It is not the Korean BBQ that we used to eat routinely...So how can I missed out this chance and just give it a try ! I would say I will visit them again most probably when I go back to my hometown later... There's a Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant near Tesco @ Bukit Indah, JB ! Proud to be Johorian... ^^ A short outings with BabyBoy's family members :) 

 We ordered Spicy Dak Galbi (닭갈비) for 3 persons :) But, there is 4 of us that day.. So, they serve big portion for their customers ^^ Worth it ~ 
Cabbages as the main dish I think.. Big portion of it if compared with others >.<
 * Close up *
 Cabbage,chewy texture of korean rice cakes,marinated chicken cubes,Gochujang sauce and I don't know what is that long one called.. ^^
#phailedblogger
 If you think you're not good in cooking, don't worry as the waiters around are the ones who's doing most of the job! Just watch and prepare to enjoy your meal..
 Besides, you can add on anything you like from the menu which just cost you RM6 per add-on ^^
 So, we choose needle mushrooms and ramen :) That ramen give me an great impression that it is Maggi Mee and it doesn't look like Ramen... Lol
 Ready to eat !!! ^^
They do served condiments: Lettuce for wrapping, pickled onions and kimchi (my all-time-fav)!
 You have to finish 2/3 of your meal, you can order for their signature fried rice... 
Quite nice :)
This is for 2 persons portions ! Too full already, so we forced ourselves to finish this ^^

Do pay a visit if you want to try Dak Galbi ^^

Address : 
Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant
D7 Jalan Excella III, Excella III,
Off Jalan Ampang Putra,
Taman Ampang Hilir,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-80512208
Puchong Branch:
No 1-1, Jalan Puteri 1/7,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Selangor.
Tel: 03-80512208
Mont Kiara Branch:
11-3, Solaris Mont Kiara,
Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur.
TEL: 03-62112536
(above Maybank)

Business Hours:
Mon: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Tues:6:00 pm – 11:00 pm,
Wed – Fri: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm

Do check out their FB page for more info & ongoing Promotions

No comments :

Post a Comment