Monday, July 23, 2012

❤ Murni 230712 ❤

Gonna blog about a food post now ! So sorry coz this is another outdated post that I can finally blog a little bit about it.. No idea why I forgot to blog about it and have no idea why I'm blogging about this when I'm feeling extremely hungry ! Hunger striking taking in action ! fyi : I went to Bangsar Village last week with my housemate, Hooi & his boyfie StanLee and my Babyboy... Then, we eat like nobody business #likeaboss around Bangsar ! I even get to try the best banana leaf just opposite Bangsar Village...


Omg ~ I got this from Mr.Google... It's just the same like what I ate that day.. *drooling* 

I tried this too ~ Les Deux Garcons
I can feel 3 different layers melted in my mouth ! The first cake that I fall in love with ! 
But, it costs about RM15 per small slice ~ Yes ! It super small ~ believe me ! 
Thanks, StanLee for buying it ~ 

After that, StanLee brought us to the best mamak stall in SS2 !  I can't believe this Restoran Murni is that awesome !  Feel like going back one day !  I managed to snapped this two pics with my phone and most of the pics Itook that day , I shared it on my Instagram 

Roti Hawaii 

Nasi Goreng Ayam Pandan ❤ 
This is really superb till I can finished it all by myself ! 
I read some tips from Foursquare after I checked in and I found out this ! 
Thanks to all the tips, Foursquare ! 

I'm damn hungry now seriously !  Got to go to have my lunch before headed to class ! ByeBye 

No comments :

Post a Comment