Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day out with loved ones ♥

It was an awesome day out with my beloved sister,baby Louis and my babyboy on last Sunday... My sister decided to bring baby Louis to Aquaria@KLCC before they headed back to Johore... It was a brilliant idea since sister,babyboy and I never been there before ! So,YEAH!!! Our Sunday is at Aquaria... =D Baby sister paid for our admission fees ! Babyboy brought his student ID but sadly to say  that I didn't bring mine... No 10% discount on my admission fee ! =.=''' 
Adult : RM35
Child : RM25



Piranha
Scariest fish ever in the world !
We missed out that piranha feeding show >.<




I like this electric eel ! Super cool since it can produce electricity up to 600 watts ! Isn't that awesome ?!!
Sleeping time !


Am I cute ? Yucks ! Fyi : I hate Amphibians & Reptiles !
Looks like alligator ,huh? It came near to me, that's why I can get this close-up pic... ^^
A bit ugly... ^^
I Dare You !
Hard to capture all the fishes in the Aquaria ~ Non-stop swimming !
The best part of Aquaria ! I called it Underwater World ! ♥
Wherever babyboy went,it swims on top of babyboy's head ~ ^^
Yeah ! The leader of the day ! Baby Louis ~ He is so tired after walking around the Aquaria and KLCC ! Pity my baby ~ 
Ikan yu !!!
I don't know what is this... But, there is a pail and it stays in it ~ Never move ~ =.='''  
Leopard prints on stingray ! Cool , huh ?
^^ Keep move out and move in from the sand!! 
Hairy starfish doing backflip ~ 

My favourite part at Aquaria ~ Jellyfish ! ^^ Colourful jellyfishes ~ 

I don't know what are they doing ~ 
Seahorse ~ The best pic of the day ! ♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment