Monday, July 16, 2012

Shabu Shabu @ Lot 10 ❤

Hellooo sweetie  ! Yeahhhh ! Officially finished my hectic weeks with non-stop midterm tests >.<''' But, there is few more after next week... Always wanna make a study plan for myself, but FAILED ! Don't know why... After load of tests these few weeks, Nap is the BEST medicine for me ! Okay ! Gonna forget about it and wanna update my blog before I go to bed now ~ I did make a little promise that I will blog this week, since everything is considered OVER ! ^^ *Give me around of applause* Anyway, I'm just free for today... Assignments and lab reports are still in my pending list! 

Stop ranting about my tests or else you will get bored fast just in a glance of eyes ~ 

I bought a steamboat buffet voucher from Groupon which costs me for only RM20 each... Babyboy, Sam and I went there together... Lots of people in there and most of them are office workers... Anyway, Groupon always give us the best deal ! Worth for it ~ 

So, I will just let the picture tell you the story of what-we-ate-that-day 

Snapped this when everyone left ~

Our choice : Tomyam & Original Chicken Soup

I'm a seafood lover ! 

Not-My-Favorite 

I'm a Veggie lover too ! 

Meatasaurus ! Babyboy's favourite 


Spot my seafoods ?! 

I didn't try this coz I'm too full after eat lot of clams ~ =.='''

#ootd

Simple & Casual outfit :
Top : CottonOn
Bottom : Padini Authentics
Belt : Mirrocle
Bag : MNG

No comments :

Post a Comment