Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Clothes & New Flat

Yeah !! Classes end kinda early yesterday... So, headed to KL Festival City which is near to my university..BIG SALES are everywhere! I got a tee from Cotton On at only RM15... Worth it ?!! Then, Nichii is having sales too ~ I bought a tee too at only RM12... I need lots of tees so I can wear to uni... Feel so stuffy if I wear a tank top inside and a cardigan >.<''' Helloooo ~ I'm not staying in western countries.. So, of course the weather between those countries and Malaysia is a big difference ! Hot & Cold... Sounds like a title of a song by Katy Perry ?! Haha ^^

Pixie time !!!
Blurry pic ~ Coz I stole it from Ipad2 Instagram : babyyesther
My flat that is from Vincci spoilt ! No choice have to buy a new one ~ It followed me for about 8 months ! Just a normal flat... If you still remember I did share about it before, can click here for the link...
Went for brunch with few coursemates ~
Kimchi Beef Soup set = Hubby Boy's
Shea Hao's ~ 
Sam's
Mine ~
 Song Du Bu
Went for brunch with hubby boy just now ~
Can  I have this cute glass , please Mr. Sushi Tei ?
Comes together with set ~
Super cheap !
My Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner = RM15.8
Big portion for me ! Hubby boy ordered the same set as mine... Hardly for us to finish them >.<'''

Gonna work hard for something that is BIG !
^^
Bye ~

No comments :

Post a Comment