Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Outings with ❤

Well hello readers ! My life has been hectic day by day in this semester... But yet is still okay for me coz I'm still having my "Honeymoon" moment this week... But after this, nightmares are approaching ! Soon it's gonna be the end of June and July is the boss ~ ^^ 
Gonna stumbled myself when I look into my planner ~
Last weekend I had a great outings with my lovely sisters... We went many places to dine in !( Pavilion, The Gardens, KLCC ) I did enjoyed my 2 days 1 night outing with them ... I felt like crying at the moment we gonna say "Goodbye" to each other ~ >.<''' But no choice,everyone is having class and some of them are having final exams... 

We took quite a number of pics but sadly I do not have all the pics with me... There are plenty of pics with Ms.Tan... She is still in the midst of editing and uploading the pics to Facebook..So, here are some pics to kill your thirst ~ ^^
At Tokyo Street , Pavilion






I haven't ready !!! =.='''
At The Gardens 







At Dragon-i , Pavilion
Neway CEO , Fahrenheit 
Obviously you know where am I , right ?
Beautiful place to capture nice pic ~
This is my favourite pic ever ~
I set it as my Facebook profile picture ...

                                                          Well... That's all for this post ! 
                                Gonna snooze now if not no blood donation for me tomorrow ! 
                                                             Night night people !  <3

No comments :

Post a Comment