Wednesday, June 6, 2012

060612 ♥

It's my second week of my new semester... Everything is quite okay with me... Maybe Fluid mechanics, I found it too hard for me to digest them ! @.@''' Anyway... This is just a short post so that no spider webs are growing here... Some pics to describe my new semester ^^

From left : 
Fluid Mechanics (blue), Computer Aided and Programming ( Yellow - Lecture notes + Green - Tutorial ) , Material Science , Statics ( Light orange - Lecture + Orange - Tutorial ) , Thermodynamics ( Super light yellow - Lecture + Bright yellow - Tutorial ) and lastly Mathematics ( Pink - Lecture + Red - Tutorial )

Yeap ! As you can count, there are 6 subjects this semester ! Isn't that crazy ? >.<'''

My reference book which costs me RM59 ! 

Random take in class yesterday ! Too bored when having lecture in the afternoon ...

My big pencil case !

Outfit of the day !
#Nike #Mango #Subzero

P/S : Stay tune and click at my Nuffnang ads to find more ads ya ! ^^ 

No comments :

Post a Comment