Tuesday, November 29, 2011

✿ Foods in November ✿

FINALLY ! I had done with my assignments ... And and and I declared that after this week , my YEAR 1 SEM 1 is OVER !  So , after tomorrow I must enjoy myself to the MAX


This blog will be lots of FOODS pics with less words ... 


Tadaah ~
9 November 2011
 Wednesday
= Kin Kin Pan Mee @ Pandan Indah =


Nice ~ 


Closed up ~ 


11 November 2011
 Friday 
= Face to Face @ Cheras =


" Toin Toin Dumplings "


201 - My Favourite

16 November 2011
 Wednesday 
= Nando's @ Times Square =



Mine ♥♥♥


Hubby's 


Hubby's sister


Our drinks ~ 

19 November 2011 
♥ Saturday 
= Kim Gary @ The Curve =


Hubby's big bowl of 避风塘香辣牛肉面 


Mine の 日式咖喱鱼扒饭 


Hubby's表妹の石锅饭 


Hubby's 表姐の猪扒堡 


宝贝+我 の 杂果冰


Hubby's表姐+表妹 の芒果冰 

20 November 2011
 Sunday 
= Hubby's 表姐のhouse =


没有铁板的铁板豆腐 


斋菜 


大家の最爱=炸肉 


莲藕花生汤 


辣死你 !


~ Our dinner of the day ~ 

21 November 2011
 Monday ♥
= Windmill @ Malacca =


Mine = Double sirloin steak 

25 November 2011
 Friday 
= 不见不散 @ Taman Shamelin Perkasa =


台式香肠饭 

27 November 2011
 Sunday 
= Face to Face @ Sutera Mall , JB =


多人吧 !
JB 的第一间 《 面对面 》


201 = 特色板面 ( Mine ) 


211 = 招牌辣椒板面 ( Hubby's + Hubby's 表妹 ) 


传统沙捞越干捞面 ( Eric's ) 


炸云吞 


Clean & Clear 

P/S : Stay tune for the next post ya ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment