Saturday, November 5, 2011

✿ 21st Century Cafe = Part 1 ✿

Can't believe that I just start to blog about this since it already passed for 1 week ... YES ! I said 1 week !!! Long huh ? No choice ... Idk how to get the rest of the pics ... So , I planned to post them separately ... ^^ They are pretty busy working ... No worries ... I will try to get those pics as fast as possible ...


Gonna stop crapping if not , you all will get bored ! ; )


The wall ^^


Bali House is our choice ~
We love to see stunning scenery instead of walls ! 
^^
That's US !!!


The GIANT MENU 


And
The GIANT drinks ...
From left to right ...
Watermelon juice -- Longan drinks -- idk what soda ^^ -- Golden lime ( Baby + me )


21st Century Roasted Chicken
RM19.80
It's only available on weekend and public holidays ...
So , baby choose this ! 
SPECIAL !!!
Beef Steak + Wok + Rice
RM 25.80
This is MINE ! 
It's super worthy to choose this set ...


Red Wine Steak
RM32.80
( Baby 's sis )

I am done with our FOOD pics ... So , waiting for the next HUMAN pics ... ^3^ Hehe ... Stay tune for the next post ya ~ 

P/S : Do click at my nuffnang ads ya ~ TQVM ! Love u ~ ♥♥♥

1 comment :