Wednesday, November 2, 2011

✿ 021111 ✿


Ello Ello ... It's November ...
 October had passed ... 
I don't know what kind of feeling should I have whenever each month ends ...
Anyway ...
As long as I do not regret every moment in life ...
I do enjoy my life now than my life during Foundation ...
^^
Back to the main topic ...
* Ignore my ranting *

Baby boy and I went for lunch @ Festival City near uni ...
Little Wok Restaurant is our choice since they are having promotion ...

Let the pictures do the talking ...
↖(^ω^)↗


芙蓉蛋炒饭 = RM8.90 ( Actual price )
RM5.90 ( Promotion price )


牛肉炒饭 = RM8.90 ( Actual price )
RM5.90 ( Promotion price )


Abalone with Baby Octopus in Thai-style = RM12

Still have 1 pending post ( 21st Century ) ..
Haven't get the pictures from baby boy's cousin ...
Have to wait ...
^^
Or should i update it separately ?
Is it a good idea ?
* Thinking * 

P/S : Lovely , help me to click at my nuffnang ads before leave ya ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment