Sunday, November 6, 2011

✿ Chill out @ PH ✿


6 November 2011
Pizza Hut @ Kota Damansara


I love the Cheesy 7 balloons !


The Menu ...
^^
We are going for the famous Cheesy 7 Pizza !!!
I couldn't stop myself for not choosing this ...


7 type of cheeses in this Cheesy 7 :
Romano
Monterey Jack
Parmesan
Cream Cheese = Philadelphia 
Provolone
Mozzarella
Cheddar


= Soup of the day =


= Garlic Bread = 

Everyone is having Cheesy 7 fever recently ...
I shouldn't missed out this anymore ...
Because I am a Cheese lover ! 

7 delicious cheeses , more to indulge

So , are you drooling now ?
* Faster go and have your Cheesy 7 now *

We ordered :
Ultimate Cheesy 2
1 large Ultimate Cheesy 7 Pizza 
4-soup of the day
1 Garlic bread

* We add on RM 3.00 ( large ) for Cheesy Pepperoni *


= Oriental Wings = RM 7.90 =


= Smoked Deli Wings = RM 13.50 =

Can you handle it ?
Spent RM 30 and above to participate in the SMS contest ...
See this ! 


^^ That's all ~

P/S : Hit my Nuffnang ads ya ~ Mwah !!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment