Friday, March 15, 2013

150313 ❤ CNY 2013

Annyeong! Gonna blog about my CNY day out with my lovely girlfriends. I know this is an outdated post which I should blog about it right after CNY. But, I'm busy moving in to new condo. So, it had delayed every schedule in my life ): 

Back to the topic, we headed out quite late like in the afternoon (around 1pm). Coz the driver slept late.   Guess who is the driver? Scroll down and you will find out who is the driver. ^^ *evil smile* 
Tadahh! That's me - Yours truly
Candid shot by JunJia - The dimple girl
Everyone waited for me at LuYi's aka The Prettiest Lady's house.
This is my Mandarin Orange's basket
 We are shooting for Running Man's video while we headed to Lynnie's house
Cool right?
 The Babyy 蚯蚓 aka Mr.Cacing

The girls' shoot

From left : BaoJuan, JunJia , Yours Truly , PauLin , Nichele , Janice and LuYi
 
 A must have photo - The Group Photo
 So difficult for us to capture a photo that those babies are not moving around
Babyy Louis in checker shirt
Babyy Gavin in red T-shirt
Don't misunderstand all these babies are not our baby.
They are nephew ^^
 Minnie
She is so pity cuz she's having her period during the fifth day of CNY

Lastly,
I like this pic very much cuz my legs look longer than in reality

No comments :

Post a Comment