Wednesday, March 13, 2013

130313 - Singapore Trip 1 ❤

I totally forgot there are still two Singapore trips in my draft! So sorry about it ): Instead of typing lengthy and wordy post, I will just do a photo post. ^^ Coz I might forgot most of the caption regarding the pic. Do bear with me coz I didn't upload any of my pics in this post. Don't know which one should i choose ): So, just scroll, scroll and scroll ya (: 

Underwater World in Sentosa, Singapore 














Finally this pretty little one got down from the roof!

At night, we headed to the Musical fountain - The Song of The Sea ^^






Bye Bye Singapore!
I will be back (:


P/S : All of the pics in this post are captured by Canon G-12 with no edit except those at the musical fountain ( by my Iphone 4S) Thumbs up! 

No comments :

Post a Comment