Thursday, March 14, 2013

140313 - Universal Studio Singapore Trip 2 ❤

Yes! Finally the last draft which I haven't update it to my blog! It's about my USS with loved ones. I think I went USS on last January if not mistaken lar. Bad luck on that day coz we didn't purchase the entrance tickets earlier. The people queuing at the counter are totally unexpected! We thought there will be lesser tourists since we went there on weekday not weekend ): Made the wrong decision! 

There are so sexy. I wished to have their long, fair and sexy legs! Can I? :x

My loved - Baby Elmo & Cookies Monster
BabyyLouis #Take 1
BabyyLouis #Take 2

Drizzle rain right after we visited the Elmo store! Bad luck,huh?! So, everything stops functioning. Technical problems or due to the drizzle rain and thunder. See the queue, crazy? (:
Rain had stopped and clear sky is there without a lovely rainbow ):
I must take pic with this during my next trip to USS! It's a MUST!
BabyyLouis #Take 3

Alex
After walking for so long, we had our dinner there. Bought one Elmo's cupcake.

Elmo & Cookies Monster's cookies
BabyyLouis with his burger
Mine but totally forgot what I ate. Something to do with Chicken
BabyyLouis #Take 4
BabyyLouis #Take 5
BabyyLouis #Take 6
I missed out this coz my mum doesn't allow me to sit coz dangerous and is raining that time. Will get wet if I insist to play! ): Must play this next time.
Me with the dark circles and serious eye bags! Argghh! Lack of sleep! ):

USS,
Wait for me!
I will be there again this year! 

No comments :

Post a Comment