Tuesday, March 12, 2013

❤ 120313

Hello lovely ones I'm so sorry for not updating often. Tests and assignments overloads recently. The  main reason that I can't update my blog frequently is because there's no Internet at home. I had mentioned this in the last post if you guys noticed about it. ^^ Sorry ya :X

Well, I'm going to upload something new which I love so much. I bought this right before Chinese New Year. It meant a lots to me because I save all of my salary just for this. I had been dreaming to have a semi-pro camera since last year. I guessed. So, my dream came true (: Who doesn't love buying new thing by using their own saving? All those efforts that I put in had paid worthy! Can you imagine the time when you need to wake up early and sleep quite late just for working purpose almost everyday? Ya, there will have offday but my offday doesn't seems like a rest day for me ): 

Scroll down to look at my BabyyWhitey's pic 

 What's come with this camera? 
1) 8GB memory card
2) Sony camera bag

Extra accessories that I bought:
1) Lens filter
2) Screen protector

All of these already cost me a BOMB! Save money again :x Some close-up pics of my BabyyWhitey. 



I love this 180° flip-up screen so much. My dearest girlfriends love it too! Suitable for girl to selca! Triple loves 
I played with the defocus effect and focus only at my BabyyM&M ^^

There are some photo effects built in (:
 Toy
 Pop 
♡ Retro 
 Soft High Key 
♡ Soft Mid 
I personally think that my BabyyWhitey is the best camera ever coz I don't wish to know about other camera. I scared I will regret of not getting them! :x 

I think my next post will be my CNY day out with my girlfriends and little ones ^^ Stay tune for it ya! 

No comments :

Post a Comment