Monday, July 11, 2011

✿ TiOmAn IsLanD = HoLidAy + iNg ✿

Phewww ~ I'm back from Tioman Island ( 8th + 9th + 10th July ) ~ It was a awesome vacation with my dearest hubby and part of my family members ... *FYI : Just my sister + her husband + Louis and my dearest little brother = Nicholas * We drove off to Mersing jetty around 9.00am * after had our breakfast * ... We reached there around 11.00am ...The ferry reached at about 12.00pm .... Emmm ~ It will take a million years for me to tell you guys the whole journey ... So... Let's the pictures do the talking ya ~ Thanks ~ ^^ * It won't make you guys feel bored reading all the tiny words .... Have pictures that can reduce the boredom ~~~ <3 Love you ~

At Mersing Jetty
Louis with his 38 pose ~ 
Everyone waiting for the ferry
In the ferry ~
Snapped in the ferry
At Genting Jetty
At Paya Beach Jetty
Our beach ~ Paya beach

Our chalet ~ 
Camwhore with hubby ~
View from our chalet ~
My kachang ~
Preparing to go for our own snorkeling ~
After snorkeling ~
After take bath ~
My beach stroll ~
Sunset ~
Failed & success Jump takes ~
Hubby and brother-in-law

^^V
My world ~
Hubby snapped this ~
Full of feeling ~ * Hubby said * 
Not hubby ~ T__T




My dearest sister ~


Night strolling to the jetty ~
Sweet talk outside our chalet + Snapping pictures at the seaside ~
Photo of Day 1

Stay tune ~

No comments :

Post a Comment