Wednesday, July 27, 2011

✿ TiOmAn DaY 2 ✿

Well , people ... Sorry because leave my blog rusting for such a long time .... I'm kinda busy recently .... Pity my mummy ... She admitted to the hospital for about 2 weeks plus plus .... Hmm ~~~ Life is so unpredictable ... T___T  Never mind ~ I will update whatever posts that left behind ...

Firstly , I will blog about my long lost Tioman trip ... I just upload those day 2 pictures that i captured at Tioman beach .... ^^

Early in the morning ... Off to snorkeling ~ 
Preparing ~
View ~

After snorkeling ~
Baby hubby joined a group of malays to play beach volleyball  ~
Baby hubby is the BEST PLAYER among them ~
Relaxing  ?
Nope ...
Acting like so relaxing after snorkeling  ~
On the way to the jetty ~

Restriction ~ 
A shoal of fish snatching a piece of bread ~
Us ~

Louis is tired on the boat  ~
So...
We did the flower face for him ~
After snorkeling at the Marine Park ~
Off to Rengis Island ~



I think that's all for my Day 2 Tioman beach trip ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment