Tuesday, July 5, 2011

✿ RaNdoM sHooTs oF mY doGGieSs ✿

Aloha ~~~ I'm here , people .... Kinda late now .... ( 2318 ) Lucky number ??? ^^ Nope ~ You're wrong , my dear ~ It shows the time now ... In this evening  , i let my lil doggies out to my garden ... So , i snapped some photos of them with my new hp .... #^.^# ( Proud+ing with action pose ) hahaha XD


Here you go .... My lil doggies ~ Girl Girl + Prince + Princess ... Is not Prince William or Prince Harry ~ Is not Princess Diana or Princess Kate ~ They're just my cutie doggies ~




Girl Girl
Shy shy Prince ~
Girl Girl .... Look here leh ~
Princess
Prince
Prince's fatty layers ~


Tiring eyes ~ @.@
Different sizes ~
Big and small...
Wait~ Gatal la... Don't capture first !
Girl Girl 's black mole ....
Prince and Princess 

No comments :

Post a Comment