Friday, July 29, 2011

✿ DaY 3 of TioMaN IsLanDs TriP ✿

Hey ~  I'm back from my hectic life ... Actually not really come back from that ... Because i'm still have to take care of my mummy ... But is better than ever ... ^^ I'm enjoying with it ... XD

By the way ... I'm here to share the pictures that i snapped at Tioman Island ( Day 2 = Night ) and before we went to the jetty ( wait for the ship = back to Mersing Jetty ) ...

So.... Here you go , baby ~



After dinner  ~ 
Playing in the room ~
Posing like a dead fish ~ 
After shower and changed into my sleep wear ~
At the back : Gambling .... ^^
Day 3 : After breakfast ...
Snapped some photos at the beach ~ 
Hmm ~  Bad posing of mine ~
Fat like a pig ~ 
Haha XD ~~~~
Hubby is missing = Our photographer ...

Ugly me ~ 
Love this ~ 
My sister + brother-in-law ~
So lovey dovey ~

Hubby + i on the big rock ~ 
Last picture of me at Tioman Island ~ 

Lastly , I'm going to miss my Tioman Island 's moments .... I will recall back when i look back these pictures... ^^ Hope i can go oto other islands next time ~  

P/S : Stay tune . people ~  I will update more about my Malacca 's journey maybe tomorrow ... Little reveal about the next post is * Nadeja Layer Cake * ..... ^^ So ... Visit back my site ya ~  Love you guys .... 

No comments :

Post a Comment