Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[Selling] Longchamp Le Pliage ❤


Longchamp Le Pliage:

1. Red color
2. Length - 31cm x Width - 19cm x Height - 30cm 
3. Long handle
4. All the way from Paris
5. 100% Brand New & Original

Why I'm selling it?

Cuz I want a medium size tote bag but my friend bought me the wrong size but with the right color.
So,
Instead of keeping it in my wardrobe forever.
Why don't I sell it away, right?

♡ More details of the Longchamp Le Pliage 




I'm comparing it with the Ipad2 so it gives closer and exact comparison of the size of the bag
Yup! I put in two of the reference books. Big huh?
Still have more space after put in two books.
Spacious? (:


Made up with 100% leather





If you are interested with it,

Contact me at:

Line ID: babyyesther
E-mail: esthermemory@hotmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment