Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nothing, Just DROOL ❤

Hi readers! Sorry for the hiatus. I'm currently in my final exam week which I just sat for the first paper this morning :x I did promised at Twitter that I will be blogging about this last few days or a week ago. But, I'm busy revising and my life is like a mess now! In order to cure your 'tiredness of waiting' me to update my super dead blog, I tried to make a food post instead of I left my blog here with full of spider webs. Hope you guys will bear with me all this while cuz I'm really busy this few weeks! 

Advanced technology is so trending! And everyone is holding smartphones, gadgets like Ipad, Galaxy Tab and so forth. What's make all these gadgets look useful? You know? It is when at the dining table where everyone is taking out their hp or camera once the foods are served! So, I'm just following the trend since I can have this chance to update my blog like what I did now (:

Hehe~  photo emoticon26_zps180b3bd5.jpg There'll be lots of food pics and I'm here to make you feel hungry and drool at this hour! 
Are you ready?
Yes?
.
.
.
No?
.
.
.
I don't care >.< 
Gonna share now~

Bear Paw @ Setapak is like so HOT in KL! Even people at Segi Damansara want to try it. So, I was like Oh My Gawd!! Seriously? :O Give it a try again then! Anyway, my first time trying this is on July 2012 and this is just my second time of eating it. It is so near to my house but I won't go there since I had tried it. Maybe because I'm lazy, I think.
 Tadaahh! 
We ordered four sets. Each set is RM9.90 and the beverages are from the Fresh Tea Series! Not bad. The price is still consider reasonable.
 Cute huh?

 I ordered whole bread bun, Chicken chop with Thai sauce.

Bee Won Korean Restaurant @ KL Festive Mall! Yes, I'm here again. Do you feel like I always mentioned this place either in my Twitter or here? I like Korean foods more than Asian cuisine. I can't find any reasons for me not to like Korean foods! ^^


The refillable side dishes make me love Korean foods more than any other cuisines!

And this time we ordered Pork belly to BBQ! Juicy~ 
Slurpp~
 Korean sushi- Bibimbap
 Korean Rice cakes - Topokki
 Chap Chae 

U-Cafe @ Wangsa Walk
Bottomless 100% watermelon juice ( RM9.90 ) 
I drank three glasses of it! So, consider worth it bah!
 Japanese Styled Fried Rice 
 Pineapple Rice
 Soft Shell Crab Fried Glass Noodle
Asam Laksa 
This is super worth it cuz of the size! Big and tasty! :)
Spring Chicken 八宝 Fried Rice

Ok! That's all for this food post. Do you feel hungry after looking at these scrumptious foods? If yes, please don't hate me! Cuz I really have nothing to blog recently ):

Gonna start revising now!

*.Cheers.*

No comments :

Post a Comment