Saturday, April 6, 2013

080413 - [Food Review] Pul Hyang Gi Korean Restaurant

I guess most of you know Korean foods are always my first top list for foods. So, I've been searching for every Korean Restaurants which are near to my house. Here, I found one new opening Korean restaurant just in the walking distance from my house :) Sounds near? :x

Gonna share some photos here so my blog will keep on up to date. At least I blog something for my readers to know about my life, right? Without talking all those nonsense talks, let me introduce to you readers My-New-Found-Place which I went there with some of my coursemates.

The refillable side dishes
That's the best damn thing of Korean Restaurant
You can refill non-stoppable! :x
Rice cakes 
Yum yum yummy~
Kimchi Beef Soup Set
Wayy expensive than BeeWon
Bulgogi Rice Set
Not bad

Overall I think the price for the dinner set promotion are too expensive if compared to the morning and lunch set promotions. I don't know why this restaurant is having this time session. Cuz the foods are the same but the price are different! ): So, I would say go there at day time instead of night time. I cdon't know the exact address of this restaurant. I just 

Address:
Pul Hyang Gi
1st Floor, PV 128,
Jalan Danau Saujana Off Jalan Genting Klang,
53300 Setapak, KL.

No comments :

Post a Comment