Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Out with Loves @ Wings Music Cafe ❤

Yes, I'm finally back to blogging. I think my last post is about InHouse Cafe post. It is on the 20th October 2012. Yeap! That time I'm preparing for my final exam. Then, my final exam ended on the 14th December 2012. Last paper ended at 5pm then I took 7pm bus back to JB. Rush enough? =.=''' This is because I need to work on the 15th December 2012. Pity huh? :/

Hmm~ I think I'm already out of the topic. This is actually a sudden plan after our swimming session with few coursemates. We need to regain back our energy by eating FOODS. So, here we are. 

Wings Music Cafe, Setapak

My drink
Our drinks ^^

I'm really sorry coz I can't recall the name of the drinks and foods we ordered. This is a very very very outdated post actually. Besides, sorry for the low quality of the pics ya. Every picture is captured by using my baby iPhone4s. I don't know why the pictures will turned out like this. Isn't it 8 mega pixels? Bear with me ya~ ):



I remembered this is MINE !

All the guys are camera-shy. So, only Miss CCP want to take pic with me. So, two vain pictures of me ya ! Pretty her and I ~ (:


Stay tune for Korean Food post ya ~ ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment