Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jang Won Korean BBQ Restaurant ❤

Annyeong ~❀ Since I'm just going to enter the second week of my new semester tomorrow, I will be a little bit free to update my blog these few days. I promise I will try to finish my blog posts about my two days of Singapore trip ( Sentosa & USS ) as soon as possible. I might separate it into 2 blog post. If not, the post will be overloaded with thousand of pictures. ^^ Do stay tune for them ya! So, here it is! Korean Food post for today :D

I went to Jang Won BBQ Korean Restaurant which is located at the heart of JB. I had been craving for Korean foods for a very long time coz there are so many Korean tourists came to my work place. Who can resists Korean foods when you listen to those Korean tourists' conversation. #oppa oppa oppa (: 
 It was a rainy day so BBQ can keep us warm. Hot charcoals :x
 On nom nom nom time (:
Tadaah~
*evil grin* Isn't this look 맛있어요 (Yummy) and 수분이 많은 (Juicy)? I can't believe that I can blog about this while I'm still blogging with an empty stomach. Cravingggg for this now! Nooooo!
 The best thing about Korean foods is Free and Refillable side dishes
I don't know why my iPhone camera auto focus at those pork meats. :/ This made all the side dishes look so blurry.

Ready to eat, babeh! I'm so forgetful coz I didn't snap a picture of stuffing the meat and kimchi with lettuce! #failblogger
 This is 쇠고기 ( Beef ) meat that everyone loves. Don't you think so?    
 비빔밥 ( Bibimbap ) ~
‿♥ 김치 ( Kimchi ) soup 

Lastly, yours truly with super tiring eyes with puffy eyebags! 
Lack of sleep about 1 month during my semester break (x.x) #gameover

1 comment :