Sunday, October 21, 2012

211012 ❤

Hihi! I finally have the time to update my blog. During my semester break, I worked as a part-time at Calvin Klein @ Johore Premium Outlet a.k.a JPO. Great experience and I knew some new colleagues there too! Awesome semester break ever! Too bad. I didn't take any pictures with them because during my last day of working, our Operation Manager ( Sharon ) is there! Scary. >.< Will have chance to take pictures with them coz my house is only 8 minutes drive to JPO. 

Okay! Last Wednesday (171012), few of my coursemates decided to go out for lunch since we need to wait for 3 hours doing nothing at uni just for the next class to start. In House Cafe is newly opened at Setapak which is so near to our uni. So, we decided to dine in there for lunch. (^.^)
 The In House Cafe Menu
Big and New
We love to play with the "Call" button
 My drink * Blueberry Tea
Nice combination which taste good!
 Set lunch: Spicy Sauce Chicken Chop Rice
 Set lunch: Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice
 Set lunch: Cheese Pork Chop Rice *Non Halal
There's no cameraman for us that day since all of us want to be in the picture. So, we use Galaxy Note's front camera. Ended up with this blurry effect :P Nice huh? By the way, this is our first group photo (: More to come,babehhh ! 

P/S: Will update my blog soon~ Stay tune! 

No comments :

Post a Comment