Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cafe Bonne Grey

It's the 4th of October. I have been struggling hard through earning some pocket money during my semester break. So, this is an outdated post which happened on the 18th of September :( Sorry coz I didn't mean to delay updating this post. Is there any recommendations how to blog by using Ipad? What app should I use that I can upload pics as well? Hmm. My boy keep on nagging at me when am I going to update my blog? >.< He looks more nervous about my blog than myself. Since today is my off day, so I'm going to spent little time blogging about this. (:

My boy brought me to Cafe Bonne Grey @ Menara Hap Seng just one day before my last day of final exam. The foods looks so tempting so I couldn't reject my boy's date. 

The view from my seat. This cafe looks small but it is comfortably to have lunch there. They have plenty of magazines for the customers to browse through while they're waiting for their foods to be served. ^^ Nice huh?
This is my seat 
 Eye-catching small pillow

 Ready ? (:

 Our drinks 
Iced Peach Tea for me
Iced Lemon Tea for my boy
 Our Appetizers :)
  Boyfie's Sandwich of Grilled Chicken with Toasted Ciabatta Bread 

Chicken Lasagne for myself 

 Top view of Date Cake with Vanilla Ice-cream 


 Top view of Warm Chocolate Tart with Vanilla Ice-cream 


This is the best dessert ever I've ever devoured! Mouth-watering foods too. Especially my chicken lasagne which I won't feel queasy ^^ 
Gonna rest for a while before going out later ^^ Buh-byeee 

No comments :

Post a Comment