Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Minarae ❤

It's another food post. Forgive me to blog about food at this hours when everyone is starving. ): I just found these pictures which I haven't post it here. Korean foods is my favourite food ever since le boyfie loves it more than how much he loves me >.< Just hope he won't get to see this sentence or else he will kill me. So, back to the topic where le boyfie, my bestie (Lin) and I went to Minarae Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling like about 2 weeks ago.

 The menu 

The ambience in this restaurant is so much different than other Korean BBQ restaurant. This is because they will not put any CD's to play Korean songs. Customers will watch the music bank MTV on the TV while enjoying their Korean cuisine. Isn't that great? Korean music bank MTV with Korean foods. You can enjoy watching at those handsome and pretty Korean singers'face while eating. ^^ lol
 Here come our Budae Zzik.
 Budae Zzik
A big pot full of spicy stew of chicken sausages, kimchi, cheese and ramyun
 Next will be the king of the day : Kimchi Jeon ( Kimchi pancake)
Why I labelled it as "king" ? Want to know about it? This is because the texture of this pancake is AWESOME! Crunchy and tastes good ^^ I'm drooling when I describing how it tastes >.< Yummeehh!
Can you feel how good is it tastes? Start drooling? Yum yum yummmeeehhh !
Want to go this place?

Here's the address:

Minarae韩国烧烤餐厅
39-1,Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur

Contacts:
016-340 2658(Mi Ja)
012-695 6987(Regina)

Operating hours:
11.30am - 10.00pm
3.00pm - 5.00pm ( Lunch break )
Close on every Tuesday of first & third week

No comments :

Post a Comment