Thursday, April 12, 2012

✿ Lovely Rendezvous = S for Scrumptious ✿

I miss blogging very much and I hate it so much when I have no ample time to blog! Anyway, yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I had class till 3pm so no birthday celebration for me. And the weather was really sultry yesterday. Don't feel like going out. Anyway, I'm in a jolly mood today because my dear baby boy, Sam and I went to KLCC in the afternoon. Actually I feel so sluggish when it comes to study time. But, when the word < shopping > is heard, ACTIVE mode ON automatically.To be honest, I'm more active in Twitter and Instagram so to keep track on me, you are please to follow me ya! 

Instagram: babyyesther and TwitterbabyyEsther

To kill your boredom and satiate your hunger, I shall post some photos of food right now.
So, opted Ben's for lunch !




I think the decoration in Ben's amuses me more!

Artistic writing printed on their menu...
Awesome !

The menu ! 


The decorations placed behind on a rack of my seat ...



I'm not a carbonara's lover
I will stick to Aglio Olio or even Beef lasagna next time...
Cream sauce doesn't suit me !

Baby boy's beef bolognese
According to him: It's mouth watering dish ! 
Can you resist the temptation of FOODS ?!!!

 Beef lasagna ordered by Sam
According to him: He wanted to puke because too much of meat... 
:X

I'm now feeling ravenous while blogging about this!!! Are you ?

Front camera of Ipad is one of the shortcomings!

Snapped this using back camera of Ipad ...
Better than the front camera, right? ^^

Baby boy helped me to capture a nice photo of Big Cute bear and I
n_n 

Garrett's popcorn is the best popcorn ever!
Bought these bags from Mango,KLCC !
 them so much now ~
My adrenaline hormone is unable to control my excitement for using it tomorrow...


Time passed swiftly when I'm doing something that I like.
Shopping+eating+shopping+eating
Look's like I've been in a fantasy, in a dream full with hoopla.

Recently,
I've been always saying this, time flies and final exam is coming.
I said it umpteen times because I want to constantly remind myself to accelerate in revising some notes with the hasty time.
Hope I can make it just like the Nike's slogan.
<Just Do It> !!!
Dreadful classes start later (1.15am now)

^^
P/S: Had a great day with you guys, Baby boy and Sam. :P

Do click at my Nuffnang ads ya ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment