Monday, April 30, 2012

✿ End of April ✿

Greetings ! After 15 days of not blogging, I'm here at last. Time flies ! April is going to end just in few hours time... =.=''' Final exam mood is still in the air... Just finished 3 papers since last Friday... 2 more papers to go ! I'm feeling pressurised as well as nervous now ! Mathematics for Engineering and Introduction to Chemical Engineering are killing me softly... Omg !!! *scary* Wish me all the best ya,readers !

Okay so here are some photos of what I did this month ... April is my birthday month ! ^^

#01 Attended ChromeHeart with some coursemates 


#02 Birthday gift from my youngest brother, Nicholas 

#03 Epic pic of the month with baby boy and Sam

#04 My first god daughter * Cherlyn Wee

#05 Chilling at Starbucks when craving for Chocolate Chip Frappucino with Cream

#06 First time outing with housemates at Sushi King Bonanza * last day


#07 My beloved Girl Girl left me :(
The only picture of GirlGirl and I

#08 My third brother wedding *Bride's side wedding dinner
Groom's side wedding dinner is on 6 of May !

That's all for the pics ! End of April's post ~ ♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment