Sunday, April 8, 2012

✿ 060412 is ♥ ✿

Sneak peak of what I'm going to blog later ~ 

Hey peeps, what's up! It's 1:42am and I am blogging at this hour.I feel bad and I am here to apologize for not updating my blog recently. Everything thanks to my hustle-bustle degree life. I wished that I can blog frequently but university's workloads are getting more and more everyday and every week. So, what's now? There is an adrenaline flow that rushes into my body urges me to blog now. If not, I am going to have my Final examination on this coming 27th of April. Yeah! It's this month ~

Anyway, spot that title of this post?

It's all about 6th of April 2012...

If you are following me on my twitter, then you will know that I am having my Math of Engineering test on that day. Anyway, it is not a BIG deal after all. What's make me more excited is we opted < SEOUL GARDEN> as our lunch+dinner of the day. We went there after settled down by handing in our last assignment in Semester 2.

So, let the pictures do the talking since baby boy want me to sleep early... ^^

We found our seat..
#likeahappykidwhogotcandiesintheirhand

Here goes our Not-Spicy-Soup
Chicken Soup ^^

... The world of gastronomy ...





I love Kimchi fervidly so it's inevitable that I asked boyfie
 to keep refilling the bowl full with KIMCHI~

Meat-a-licious
Meat that can't gone missing during BBQ


Baby boy's All Time Favourite
Prawns

The first ingredients that we put into the soup
I didn't eat any of them
Not feeling of eating them...

This is what I'm craving for !
#soundslikeacarnivore
ROAR !!!

Ignore our dirty table
We eat #likeakid not #likeaboss

<US> with my bloated stomach after a table of scrumptious and delectable foods!
They are OH-SO-IRRESISTIBLE!!!

Well, I had done with my blogging time. It's time for me to turn in early before I start transforming into a Panda...LOL :) Starting tomorrow I'm going to do more exercises on every subject to prove that I'm assiduous ! Got to goooo ! Buh-Bye ~ 


*Don't forget to click at my Nuffnang ads before you <CLICK> on the X button ~ Mwah ~ Goodnight, peeps ! 

No comments :

Post a Comment