Wednesday, March 14, 2012

✿ New update - March ✿







I am going to blog about what's happening on March ... I have lots of stuffs need to be completed within these few weeks ... * Final is coming !!! * So , short update about my life in March ... ^^ By the way , I am busy moving things ( If you know me , then you know what I meant here .. ) , assignments , lab reports ( still left 1 next Monday ) , tests and etc ... = ) Hectic weeks I had * degree life should be great , isn't it ?*... Even now ... I spend some time to blog if not , I can't imagine how my blog stats look like later !



Hmm ... I went to NZ restaurant opposite to KLCC last Thursday ... I was there to meet my beloved baby , Zaf ... I love her so much coz my Foundation life is mostly need to wake her up for her class ... *even though we are not in the same batch * So , we decided to meet her for supper there ...* Sorry coz I didn't snap any photos with her * Before she arrive , boyfie and I went to stroll around KLCC ... That's why there's pics of the KLCC ... Love the view at night ... ^^

Yaya ... Before I forgot this ... My favourite pastas lately ... ^^ Modesto's @ The Curve with Sam ... He wanted to buy a study table for quite some time ... So , he skipped his Math tutorial just because IKEA ... = ) After he did for the payment at IKEA , then Modesto's is our chilling area for brunch ... (>.<)
Here are some of the pics that I kept till now .... * fyi : since last Tuesday *



Mine : Aglio-olio spaghetti 



Boyfie's : Bolognese Spaghetti ...


Sam's : Something to do with Tuna + Onion ~
idk what's name ...

So , I want to attend my class now ...
^^
Bye Bye Bye Bye , peeps ~

Stay tune ! 

P/S : Help me to click at my Nuffnang ads ya ~ 
Do follow me ... 
I will follow back ~
Like DiGi Yellowman ...
< I will follow you !  >

No comments :

Post a Comment