Sunday, March 25, 2012

✿ 250312 ✿

Captured this when waiting for the lift at my condo ....
Spot the sunset ? 

Just a part of the shop ~ 
They used egg trays to decorate the wall ...

Chilling at Grandma's Dessert House after class ...
The UFO beeper is quite similar to the one in Snowflakes ...
But , this beeps more harsh ! >.<''' Scary !
Not bad ...
Can try it one day ...
@ Setapak
Ignore my ugly face Ignore my ugly face Ignore my ugly face

Simply snapped while waiting for the foods we ordered ...
I am trying to bite the chilli and it seems #PHAILED in this picture ...
Baby boyfie in the chilli's hole ...
He gave me this facial expression ...
Let me read what his face says !
< Hmm ~ Can you be a little bit faster to snap this ugly pic ? >
Sam want to try out the Sticky candies @ Pavilion ...
So , here you go ....
We watched all the process in making candy ...
< A special order from Amway >
See that ? The outcome ...
( I  Amway )
Nom nom nom nom !!!
Nice ?!!
Prepare yourself some tissues to wipe off your saliva ... = )
Tadaaahhh !
Mouth watering dish served !
1/2 chicken for baby boyfie and I ...
^^
 Me with the dish ... Peri chips + Old-styled chips ...
Both are my favourite !
 Snowflakes 
Purpose : To compare with Grandma's Dessert House ...
Snowflakes still the CHAMPION in my heart ~
As usual ...
My Best Seller - Cold !

Okay ... It's just a random post of what I did this few weeks ... I am kinda busy recently ( still have about 3 weeks , then my Final is approaching )... Scary , huh ? So , bear with my laziness of not updating my blog frequently ... No worries ... After final , I will try to blog more and more and more till you feel like 
< Urgh ... Can you please stop blogging ?!! >
^^ 
I need to go back to study and finish up with my assignments , the last lab report in this semester , presentation slides ( this Tuesday , an individual presentation ) and REVISION for sure !

Bye bye , dearies ... ^^ 
Do help me click at my Nuffnang ads ya ...
If can , click the Facebook LIKE button , as well ~
Please ... * puppy eyes *

No comments :

Post a Comment