Sunday, March 4, 2012

✿ Domino with Report ✿

Hey , what's up peeps !! Sorry for my laziness of blogging recently .. But , I do have reasons ... *trustme* I am still a student .. What you trying to hope more from a student ? What do lecturers give ?!
Assignments + tutorials + lab reports + homeworks + test + big big exam...  Anyway ... If you are one of my twitter follower , I bet you saw this ...

*Preparing for delivering *

I'm freaking hungry because I haven't eat anything since I woke up at about 10.30am .. 
sleep #likeaboss = )
So , while doing my lab report ... I ordered Domino Pizzas *myfavpizzaever* ... eat #likeaboss

*Baking in progress *

Nothing much to say about this .. Just let the pictures do the talking ... ^^ 
*prepare lot of tissues to wipe your saliva ... * #drooling


Reached and snap snap snap 


Wow wow wowwwww !!! 


Can you see it ? 
Hungry ?!
Start ordering now through online ... 
Super nice , peeps ~ 

P/S : Don't forget to click at Nuffnang ads ya ... 
I promise I will blog more ofter now ...
Try to be an #effective blogger like Ashley Lau , Chuckei Jane and more ...
Just hope can blog more often like them ...

No comments :

Post a Comment