Sunday, June 23, 2013

❤ New Stuff for May

Fuhhhhh~ *Blowing away the dusts overwhelming here* 
Sorry for the hiatus. I've no idea why I can't find time to update my blog. But since I had promised that die die I must update my blog during this weekend. Back to the topic, I bought this cuz I have a RM50 discount vouvher from Machine. I just need to top up another RM59, cheap huh? Look at the pictures of my new earpods (:


   



Madly in love with the sound effect! The sound bass is superb than the original iPhone4s' earphone. If I increase to the maximum volume, I can hardly or can say no interrupting noise from the surrounding. So, usually I will just tune it to 4 or 5 times lesser than the maximum volume. It sounds great too! 

If you are already an iPhone5 user, so use it wisely and for those who are not, faster go grab yourself  this at any nearby Machine stores! Cool enough to rock the music!

No comments :

Post a Comment