Monday, June 3, 2013

❤ 五代同糖

Back in action like finally I can update my blog since I'm outside online now! Sorry for the hiatus. I'm here to update another outdated post which happened last month >.< It is a girl outing and to have girls talk~ Nichele, Pau Lin and I decided to meet up! Actually this is the last minute decision to visit 五代同糖. Cuz my bestie, Pau Lin date me out while I'm cooking dinner at home. She will picked me up at 7pm! Too rush, girl! But, we made it though~ #girlsbeinggirls 

Pictures will say it all ^^

5 Dessert Tong Tang @ Mount Austin, JB
By the way, I have to say sorry that I had forgot about the name of each dessert we ordered. I will just describe how's the taste and what's inside it. #failedblogger 

Volcano of strawberries which is full of cream and it is filled with ice-cream
We don't really like it actually cuz it is too creamy!


I think this will look familiar to all of you.
Chocolate lava which the chocolate will melt once you break or make a hole at the cake
Oppssss! Sorry if it makes you drool now.

Strawberries crepe and it is filled with crepe
It tastes yummy seriously! Must go for it!
Not too sweet cuz the strawberries is a little bit sour.
Strongly recommended, readers! <3

Lastly, we do take pictures but most of the photos are in my Iphone and are blurred. So, this is the best capture among all. End up chose this to upload here.
Nichele and yours truly

Don't be sad, Pau Lin~
Next time will take pictures together and remember don't use Iphone's front camera anymore ah~
XoXo (:

Address: 
五代同糖 / 5 Dessert Tong Tang
21,Jalan Austin Height 3,
Taman Mount Austin,
81100 Tebrau, Johor.

Tel: 
012-7185010

Opening Hours:
Monday-Sunday
12:00pm till 1:00am

No comments :

Post a Comment