Saturday, February 11, 2012

✿ My ♥ NIKE ✿

Helloooo , peeps ! Sorry for the lack updates recently ... It's okay ... This is just a place for me to keep my memories and photos .. * save space in hp * Haha XD So, what  I can do now is just a little short post ... I'm superb BUSY ... Like the bees ~* Homeworks + Tutorials + Assignments + Tests + Midterm *All these can really kill me in 5 sec !

Basically , I just want to share my NIKE shoes to someone ~ * You know who I meant , right pretty lady ? * She keens to see how it looks like ~ So , here you go ~

Tadaa !!!







Pretty lady , how ? 
I saw it at KL too ~ 
* proud * coz got 1 lady also want buy ...
Luckily , she didn't buy ~ 
wakakakaka ~~~

^^ Nothing special actually ...
I just need a pair of covered shoes so that I'm allowed to enter laboratory next week ~ 



Stay tune for my CNY post ... 
Will find time to edit some of the pics then , gonna blog about it soon ~

No comments :

Post a Comment