Monday, February 20, 2012

✿ 200212 ✿

Hmph ... I think I better update this before I'm suffering from Alzheimer's Disease ... Actually it is just about my favourite topic , foods ... I know right , foods AGAIN ?!! What to do ? I can't live without foods in my life .. I bet , you guys too ~ :)

It's a last minute plan ... Boyfie and I just plan to get the car from his aunt ... By the way , his lil bro , Eric tag along ... ^^ Then , when we meet up with his aunt ... They plan to go out for dinner @ Sutera Mall ... I didn't snap any photos of US ... Coz casual clothes are so "uneasy" to look at and share with ... *sigh..* 





Boyfie 's , The Fried Chicken Lover ~



Mine ... 
Spaghetti ♥
Look at the pics ...
Nice , huh ? *drooling*
Taste GOOD ~
But , a bit Pricey ~
Overall , Worth it ~

Anyway , thanks a lot to boyfie's uncle ~
Dinner = RM256.6
^^ 
*paiseh*

P/S : Help me to click at my Nuffnang ads and the Facebook "like"button ya ~
^^ 
: ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment