Wednesday, January 18, 2012

✿ Go Sushi ✿


Err .... I'm feeling super sleepy right now , but still I want to blog about this post ... I don't wish to have any pending post prolly because I'm lazy to blog lately ... >.< * Sorry * 
By the way , Chinese New Year is just around the corner ... Have you guys plan how to enjoy your holidays ? Hmm ... For me , I just have about 1 week of CNY holidays ... And what is the most important thing is lecturer gave us a BIG angpau ... * Guess what's that ! 

Answer : Assignments and tutorials that need to hand in the week after CNY holiday ...
Crazy enough ?! 
I think I can enjoy my holidays to the MAX since tonnes of homework are waiting for me .... =.='''

Back to the topic , on 16th of January Sis Carine , boyfiee , Eric ( Boyfie's bro ) and I decided to go out for dinner ... Sis Carine drove us to our destination ^^ @ Go Sushi ... ( The address is at the end of this post , so finish reading my post ya ) 


Here comes the glorious foods ~


Served when it's hot = NICE
Takoyaki : RM 6.90


When I see this , I think of my little nephew , Louis Jonathan ...
His favourite :
Chuka Idako - Seasoned baby octopus = RM7.90


Spider roll - Lettuce , cucumber , ebiko and deep fried soft shell crab = RM16.9
Spot the empty space ? 
Missing 2 pcs ... ^^
We are super hungry that time ...
Before I'm ready to snap it , Sis Carine and Eric ate them ~ 
: )


Sis Carine 's 
Beef teriyaki set * Maybe = RM 25.90
* forgot to jote it down *


Mine
Chicken Shogayaki set - Pan chicken pieces with ginger sauce = RM23.90


Boyfiee's 
Chicken Katsu set - Deep fried crumbed chicken fillet with tonkatsu sauce = RM23.90

Eric's 
( No photo - Forgot to capture )
Chicken teriyaki set - Grilled chicken fillet with teriyaki sauce = RM23.90
Strongly recommended ! 


Cawanmushi
♥♥♥ ~ Soft ~ ♥♥♥


Salad is served in every set ...
The sauce is so SPECIAL
Love it so much ~ 

Table fulled of foods ! 


After having our main course , Yee Shang is our next FUNNY dish !


Small : RM 28 . ++


 Before 


After
Shocked ?!  That's how people eat Yee Shang ...
Luckily there's only a little bit on the table ~ 
Am I right ?

Wanna know why I mentioned " our FUNNY dish " ?
Because everytime we pour the pepper powder , sesame oil and more , we need to think of 4 chinese characters which brings auspicious meaning ...

Example :        學業猛進
                青春美麗
                事業順利        
                心想事成
                事事順利
                力爭上游
                突飛猛進
                甜甜蜜蜜

Lastly , we spout out anything .. Like :

                 欠錢還錢
                 每個月準時還
             快點畢業
              減肥成功
             永遠吃不肥
               吃肉乾不會喉嚨痛

                    HUAT ahhhhhh !!!! 

Can you imagine that such a good ambience of a restaurant is full of our funny laughter


^^ Enjoy our dinner ~  


3 green tea with red beans ice-creams + 1 ALIEN vanilla ice-cream 

* Enjoy *

Address :  Go Sushi Restaurant Sdn Bhd
No 12 , Jalan Midah 1 ,
Taman Midah ,
56000 Cheras , Kuala Lumpur .

P/S : Help me to click at my Nuffnang ads and the FB like button below the post 

No comments :

Post a Comment