Tuesday, January 17, 2012

✿ 2012 ✿


* I'm officially in SEM 2 now *

I think is very late that I post this ... But , who cares ? lol : ) Actually my new SEM just started this week ... So , I need to prepare lot of things .. : ( Pity huh ?  * crapping *

Pending post :
1 ) Go Sushi * dinner

Even though just 1 post .. But , this post is killing me ... Need to edit tonnes of photo ... =.='''



What I MUST do in 2012 ?

 Study smart in my dearest Chemical Engineering 
  Get myself a semi-pro camera 
  Change handphone 
  Go for a holiday
  Save more money
  Love my family members + hubby + sistaz + Girlgirl more
  Organise a SUPERB trip for sistaz this year
  Lastly , enjoy my DEGREE life to the MAX ! 

P/S : Stay tune for the next post ya ~ Do click at my Nuffnang ads and leave me some comments ~

No comments :

Post a Comment