Friday, October 21, 2011

✿ What's happening recently ??? ✿


Yay ! Did you see wrongly what's that on top ? 
No ! It's the Sushi King Bonanza ~
This promotion just end yesterday ...
It's started on 17th - 20th of October ...
All rice-based sushi only RM 2 !!! 
Japanese cuisine is my favourite ever ! ^^

I went Sushi King @ Leisure Mall , Cheras wit my love ~
On 18th October ...

Look here ! 
The people inside the restaurant ...
Imagine those who queuing up out there ~
=.='''


19 October 2011
鲜定味 @ Sungei Wang

^^ 
Hubby love it ...
But ..
I'm not really so into it ~ 
Don't know why ~ 


The ambience in the restaurant ~ 
Nice ???


 The MENU ~ 


Foods + Drinks are here !!!


What you saw from this picture ? 
KLCC ?
^^ Yaya ... I went there yesterday ...
With love too ...
Haha ~ XD
Hubby is with me all the time wherever i want to go ~ 


Gong Cha @ KLCC 
Nice drink ~ 
I love it ~ 
Their Gong Cha Green Tea Signature 
RM5.90
Go and try it now ~ 



Then , we headed to our main destination ...
KINOKUNIYA book store ...
Just because of these 2 books ...
Japanese class needs them ! 
They cost me RM56 !
Okay ... 
No choice ...
Who ask me want to choose to learn Japanese language ...
>: ish ~ 


面对面板面专卖店 @ Cheras 

212 : 特色板面
211 :招牌香辣板面

Both of us will order this if we visit this restaurant ...
^^
Strongly recommended for the time being ..
Because i can't find any restaurant that can compete with this ~ 

Congratulation to my boyfie and myself ! 
Coz we managed to survive this 1 week at KL ~ 
Woohoo ~  

Stay tune , peeps ~ 
Going to 太子园夜市 tonight ~ 
P/S : Someone said this 夜市can compete with connaught 夜市 !
 重点是 : 这里也有臭豆腐哦 !
Will update about it too ~ 

^^ Hey , sweetie ~ Help me to click at my nuffnang ads before you leave ya ~ TCVM ~ 
Mwah mwah mwah ! 

No comments :

Post a Comment