Tuesday, October 25, 2011

✿ P.A.V.I.L.I.O.N __ *251011* ✿

It's time for me to blog about my few hours in Pavilion this afternoon ... ^^ 


Baby boy bought a piece of Lion Polo T @ Giordano ... RM69 without any promotion ! Okay ~ After i see baby boy bought it ... I felt like buying 1 for myself too ... but ... I think wisely that not to spend too much money on just a piece of POLO T ... 
* NOT WORTHY * >:


N.A.N.D.O.S ~ Baby boy is craving for it ... ^^ That time both of us haven't take our breakfast and lunch .. So , that's our BRUNCH ~ Oh no ~ We skipped 2 meals ... So , what happens in the restaurant ? Let's the pictures talk ~





1/4 chicken with two sidelines ...Both of us order the same dishes ...Because we don't feel like eating other dishes .. ^^ So , that's our choice ...


Ya ! I went to S.T.I.C.K.Y ... I finally bought it one for myself ... RM19.90 each ... Before this , i did taste it ... My friend gave me few of it ... ^^ I fell in love with it ... It's super nice ... Here are some of the pictures of it ... 

This is on the counter for the customers to taste it ~




^^ That's all ya ~ So stay tune for my next post ya ... 

P/S : Help me to click at my nuffnang ads ya ... Love u all so much ~ *__*V

No comments :

Post a Comment