Wednesday, October 30, 2013

♥ Short Getaway to Cameron Highland

Hello there! It's Halloween month but I'm not the kind of person who loves to dress up. As you can see in my photos which I posted here before. My outfits are all simple and so-auntyish! Feel like dressing up like how other bloggers' ootd but I don't dare. Don't know what's the reason. :x Maybe scared comments from friends or others! Anyway, my sweetheart decided to bring me for a short getaway at Cameron Highland coz I love cold weather! 

 BOH Tea Plantation 

:/ Please ignore my flippers! Coz I'm so lazy to wear sneakers!
Squatting down like I'm poo-poo-ing (:

Lavender Farm 
Lavender Farm is full of colorful flowers but lavenders are so little! :( So sad! I thought there're full of lavenders like those at Taiwan. Hope to visit Taiwan 
Comments I got from this photo: 
Fat! 
This shirt is size M and it is loose at the waist there, ok? Size S will be slightly tight at the shoulder and chest there. 
So sad!
:(

Yours Truly,
ByeBye (:
Will update more before October ends! 

X.O.X.O

No comments :

Post a Comment