Tuesday, February 22, 2011

✿ Finally...i did it ✿


i took quite a long time 2 edit my blog...
and
now tis is how my blog look like...
is quite tiring + wasting my times...
i knew it...
but
i saw every1 is addicting in blogging..
sharing their stories + life + etc
so
i m here 2...
wakakakaka... XD


i hope i can upload new blogs often...

recently...
i juz finished my sem2 final exam...
hectic life on tat week...
dislike... 
1st subject = Psychology ( 11/2 )
2nd subject = English ( 14/2 )
3rd subject = Health Education ( 14/2 )
4th subject = Biology 1 & 2 ( 16/2 )
5th subject = Chemistry 1 & 2 ( 17/2 )
6th subject = Physics 1 & 2 ( 18/2 )
coz..
even Valentine's Day oso wan exam...


couples should go out 4 a date...


and
not sitting in the exam hall...
answering exam question...
looking at those words or numbers..
taking them as my new BF...
arrrggghhhh...
but
luckily
the irritating exam is over... ^^

during 12am of 14 Feb..
a msg frm my bloved hubby...
sweet sweet love...
i m happy bcoz...

❤  I HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE


my dear hubby + me 

both of us...
long time didn go 4 dating...
taking pictures...
watching movies...
etc...
i hope i can do all these stuffs when i go bck home nxt week..
2mr..
is the 3rd day of my sem3..
class start at...
9am-11am = English
12pm-1pm = Physics
2pm-4pm = Physics Tutorial class
then..
in the evening...
wan 2 go night market wit frens...
wan 2 buy sumtin 2 eat...
tat
i love the most...

i tink...
i hv 2 stop here...
coz..
i nid 2 wake up early in the morning 2mr..

Autumn, wallpaper, morning, scenery, nature, choose

so...
wil update wit my blog abt my day in the night market...
hopefully..
if there's no thousand of homeworks nid 2 do...
good nitez 

Two Babies Sleeping



No comments :

Post a Comment