Monday, June 4, 2012

M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E ❤

Mickey mouse is gone viral in blogger post :) Hehe ^^ So, I am so eager to post mine since I'm so free right now ! I still remember my mom will bought me Mickey magazine when I'm still a kid... And I do watch Mickey Clubhouse now with my little nephew,Louis... His bedtime story ! ♥

Anyway, this event has been started for days! If Mickey fans out there haven't visit this, do not miss this chance ! What are you waiting for ?! Goooooooo !!! ♥


Back to the topic, I went Midvalley just for this right after my class on last Thursday... Super congested traffic that afternoon! It's okay... Boyfie droves us there.. Mwahhh, baby boy ! :-* I wanna share you guys some pictures that I took that day... About 90 photos ! Isn't that crazy ?! I think others took more than mine.. ♥
People are everywhere ! 
People with camera are snapping thousand of photos in their little world ~ 
They wouldn't mind if they blocked others view... 
Funny but I did enjoyed every single pic I took that day ! 
♥

Tiny Mickeys designed by someone ♥

Designed by F.O.S ♥

The Best Mouse ♥ 

Rock Star Mickey ! ♥

My favourite among all ♥♥♥

Mickey full with laces ! 
Awesome ! ♥


Mickey Duck ♥




Aawww ! 











Spiderman Mickey is in town too ♥

24k Mickey ?! Lol ~

The Lion king ♥



By Sushi King ♥





Giant Mickeys aboard ! 
 




The Mickey's head that can be found in the Center court ♥

More photos : Click here !

Ignore my nerdy look ! ^^ ♥

It's 3.34am now ! Gonna turn in now before I woke up late for class tomorrow ~
P/S : Do kiss at my Nuffnang ads ya !

No comments :

Post a Comment