Wednesday, August 24, 2011

✿ 离家出走 = 第三篇 ✿

Again ~ I'm back to the mood of blogging now ...
Update twice a day ~Isn't that effective ?
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Okay ~ i don't wish to procrastinate the babbling until you guys feel bored reading my blog ~ I hope u won't , right ? * Please * Back to the topic ~ We stayed there for one night ... 2 day 1 night costs us just RM500 .. Yup ~ That's villa is where we spent our night ... So cozy ~~~~  Love it ~ Everything can be described in a word .. ^^ WORTH !


The next morning ... Girls woke up at around 7am ... Just to prepare breakfast ... ^^ See ... What we do ... Come on , baby ~ ♥


♥

 ♥

♥

♥
From left : a Hu , PLin , Michelle , a Tai and Me ~ ♥

♥
Spot me + hubby ?
I couldn't recall back what we do at the back ... =.='''
I think is i'm thinking when should i take bath ... ^^ 

♥

♥
Chef : a Lu = Our future pretty lawyer ~

♥

 ♥

 ♥

Let's me explain why they want to play Wii early in the morning ...
^^
a Ni said 
"Anyone still feel sleepy can go and play Wii ... 
Come ! I help you guys to switch on ~ "
So...
a Tai and a Jia go and have fun ...
= Dancing game =

We cleaned ..

♥

Then ..
We started to clean up the table and kitchen ...
See this ~


♥
I think this is more than enough for you guys to imagine how much we cooked ...
After that ..
Our turn to clean ourselves ...

♥
See...
How pretty are the young ladies nowadyas ~
*自夸*

♥

 ♥
I'm not there ... 
I'm blowing my hair in the other room ... ^^ 
Sob Sob 
T______T

 ♥

 ♥

Before we left " our " villa ~

♥

♥

 ♥

 ♥

《 九位仙女 》下凡来咯 ~

 这还不是结束哦 ...还有两三篇呢 ~ 女人嘛...那里可能出去玩玩会那么少照片呢...
明天我会再更新哦~ stay tune , peeps ~ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment